Our second eSummit closes today. Hope you are as excited as we are!
Starting at 10 AM ET / 7 PM PT today (12 January), eSummit will feature 40+ industry professionals.
Each session, our awesome speakers will share actionable insights on SEO, enterprise SEO, PPC, paid social and content marketing.
If you haven’t already registered, don’t miss out! Invest in your success today.
“The presentations, sessions and everything was a level of quality that I did not expect at all. I cannot express enough how impressed I am. “
– 2020 eSummit Participants
Like Google, Uber, CNN, IBM and register for only $ 150.
Speakers at SEJ eSummit include:
- Lily ray (path interactive)
- Will Reynolds (Ser Interactive)
- Brittany Muller (Ex-Mosaic)
- Martin Split (Google)
- Jackie Chu (Uber)
- Mary haynes
- Upasana Gautam (CNN)
- John Shehata (Condé Nast)
- And many more
Main and main stage
- How 2020 Changed the Course of SEO in 2020.
- What 2021 Will Bring For SEO.
- How to prepare for Google’s Core Web Vitals.
- How to use search data to understand your customers better than before.
- What was the biggest digital advertising shake-up in 2020? (Plus: how to deal with them in 2021.)
Continue reading below
- What’s new with the introduction of Google’s core web vitals.
- How to improve SEO with core web vitals and build an enterprise SEO mindset.
- Why and how the displayed snippet answers are selected.
- Google how to diagnose the cause of a decline in organic traffic and how to fix it.
- What separates enterprise SEO from standard SEO.
- How to get buy-in for your enterprise SEO efforts.
- How automation can help you scale SEO in 2021 and where it helps best.
PPC and Paid Social Stage
- What’s new in PPC for 2021 and paid social and how the landscape is changing.
- How to improve paid social work for lead generation.
- How to use LinkedIn and direct response advertising to save time and drive leads.
- PPC’s strategies will generate more leads in 2021.
- Best how to use Facebook and Instagram ads in 2021.
- How to leverage audience targeting and creative strategy to improve conversions.
- Understand what data and tools to use to focus your PPC and SEO efforts.
- How to use PPC to help you with your SEO, align efforts, and improve results from both.
Content strategy phase
- Right now what is the trend with the audience regarding value and building.
- Key areas to focus on content strategies and how to ensure content converts.
- How to make sure you are exposed to the right audience and drive impact.
- What strategy and tactics would best work to reproduce and promote content in 2021.
- How to improve your current content and improve traffic and conversion rates.
- To ensure that your Facebook video content generates more quality leads.
- What and how you should use TicketLock for your business.
Enterprise SEO and Compliance Phase
- Where enterprise SEO sits in an organization.
- How to overcome the most common enterprise SEO challenges in 2021.
- How to achieve work with multiple stakeholders in a large organization.
- When and where to use data in your organization for cross-functional SEM.
- How to get SEO, content and website manager to work better on a common goal.
- How to buy enterprise SEO from the right players within your organization.
- How to avoid costly legal damages such as ADA accessibility fines.
- How to protect your intellectual property and the privacy of your customers in 2021.
See the full list of speakers and agenda here.
On Second day SEO & PPC Master Classes from eSummit, IBM and Cultivative will focus on advanced technical topics that will help you discover how search and strategy and strategy are effective.
During eSummit One by one networking session, You can also connect with speakers and peers in a private virtual conference room.
Continue reading below
Do not miss your chance to get started in the industry
- The beginning of the new year is full of new insights.
- Invest time in yourself and you will not get anywhere else.
- Learn from the comfort of your home or office.
- Connect and network with the most experienced professionals in the industry.
- Succeed with the latest and greatest trends themes, strategy and strategies.
- No sparkle. No bs All practical advice.
At SEJ eSummit, you can also take a break with us to learn something new and refreshing mentally and physically. Well being session:
- How to create a goal-driven mindset without going crazy.
- Find Balance, Find Purity: Yoga for Your Mind.
- Brain Care in Digital Time: EXHALE
- Winter Gardening Basics.
- Women in Tech: Become a conference speaker.
- Crime-free goods.
A special thanks to our amazing sponsors
Without our incredible sponsors it would be impossible for you to hold all such inspiring two-day events.
Please add them throughout our day Virtual Expo Hall For advice and special offers to take your campaigns to the next level.
Purlinac: Enterprise SEO Track Sponsor – Learn how to improve your enterprise link building and drive predictability and scalability. PureLinck is the result of our desire to find and accelerate link placement and asset distribution in highly relevant articles and high-quality sites. With a database of over 60,000 independent blogs, influencers, and publishers, the PureLink team can generate links in any category. They create highly complex programs that perform on branded mentions with a 90% success rate.
Call: Main stage sponsor – Learn to bring complete visibility to your calls, conversions and conversations. CallRail is a platform that increases conversions by improving the quality of your leads and the content of your conversations. The CallRail platform is intuitive; Its accessories provide functional clarity and better decision making. Outcome-driven, this is the price for businesses on every scale.
Page one power: Seo track sponsor – Page One Power is an SEO agency specializing in sustainable link building and strategic content creation. More links, better content. With ten years of experience, Page One Power has the ability to create pages that earn visibility and links online, with stable processes to secure links to your page.
Continue reading below
Internet Marketing Ninjas: Content Strategy Track Sponsor – Internet Marketing Ninjas has been a leader in search engine optimization ever since industry leader Jim Boykin founded the company in 1999. Since that time, SEO has grown and evolved and the rules have changed, but no matter what, the Internet Marketing Ninja has always remained ahead of the game. “Throughout the history of the company, we never deviated from our mission to bring the best and most relevant traffic to our customers using safe, white-hat methods.”
Conductor: Booth sponsor – Conductor’s top rated SEO platform gives you everything that your team needs to succeed in SEO and content. Their customer intelligence platform provides deep insight into search intent, giving you the authority to perform actions that impact digital channels. Increase visibility, increase revenue, and share your success with their SEO technology, Conductor Searchlight.
A small web: Booth sponsor – Reseller-friendly SEO and content services that provide real results. Let their dedicated and experienced team handle your SEO and content marketing campaign. Get well-researched and unique content serving readers intent and rank in Google. 100+ years of experience creating unique and value-driven content that ranks.
Continue reading below
Featured Image Credit: Paolo Bobita