It has become one Involuntary tic to complain of staying indoors these days. Although I live, there is nothing new about staying indoors in January. There is always this white stuff covering the ground, and when I wear sandals my feet turn blue. strange. But here’s one thing, staying home can be as exciting as you want. this is up to you. Check out these deals on gaming, gadgets and other gear to make winter hibernation more tolerable.
Special Offer for Gear Readers: Get One 1 year subscription for $ 5 ($ 25 discount). This includes unlimited access to WIRED.com and our print magazine (if you wish). Memberships help the work we do every day.
- Apple Watch Series 6 GPS ($ 60 off) for $ 339: Series 6 is Apple’s latest smartwatch, and is our favorite Smartwatch for anyone with an iPhone. If it is still too expensive, then read our Best apple watch Guide to see more options.
- Garmin Fenix 6X Pro for $ 695 ($ 55 off): If you want a sports watch that can do anything – anything – seriously, the Garmin Phenix 6X Pro8/10 is recommended) Is the way to go.
- Apple Magic Keyboard for 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation) for $ 199 ($ 100 discount): Apple’s Magic Keyboard is a great keyboard for the iPad Pro, but it is very expensive. This deal helps him a little. For other keyboard options, read our Best iPad Accessories guide.
- Google Pixel 4A 5G for $ 459 ($ 40 off): If you’re hunting for a great Android phone for under $ 500, Pixel 4A 5G is one of our favorites And should be at the top of your list. We recommend others Cheap phone Too.
- Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga for $ 974 ($ 524 discount): The 13-inch 2-in-1 ThinkPad features an 11th-gen Intel Core i7 chip, 16 gigabyte RAM, 512-gigabyte SSD, and a ThinkPad Pen Pro for sketching and notes.
- Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 for $ 590 ($ 180 off): If you don’t need the power of a ThinkPad above, this Ideapad is a more budget-friendly deal. The processor is an Intel Core i5, and RAM is down to 12 gigs, but you still get a 512-gigabyte SSD and 2-in-1 design.
Home and Audio Deal